[vc_row][vc_column][sc_youtube width=”100%” height=”520″ video_id=”SjewnzC1G44″][vc_column_text]
We’re talking spaghetti & meatballs, fettuccine alfredo and fried rice! Watch how easy it is to create these 3 classic dishes with Miracle Noodles.
What are you excited to make with your next bag of Miracle Noodle? [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodles
- Open the bag of noodles or rice into a colander/strainer, draining the water that the noodles are packed in. The slight earthy aroma from the plant that the noodles are made from will disappear.
- Rinse the noodles with cool water for approximately 1 minute. If you like, you can also cut noodles with a scissors if they're too long.
- Drain the noodles and add them to lightly salted boiling water. Boil the noodles for 2 minutes.
- Once boiled, drain and put the noodles into a non-stick skillet. Keep the noodles on a low flame and move the noodles around in the pan until dry, approximately 3 minutes. This method is called dry roasting in Japan and helps sauces adheres better to the noodles!
- Add noodles to your favorite recipe and enjoy!
- The noodles and rice can be baked, sauteed, boiled or stir fried.
- The noodles cannot be frozen.