- 1Open the bag of noodles or rice into a colander/strainer, draining the water that the noodles are packed in. The slight earthy aroma from the plant that the noodles are made from will disappear.
- 2Rinse the noodles with cool water for approximately 1 minute. If you like, you can also cut noodles with a scissors if they’re too long.
- 3Drain the noodles and add them to lightly salted boiling water. Boil the noodles for 2 minutes.
- 4Once boiled, drain and put the noodles into a non-stick skillet. Keep the noodles on a low flame and move the noodles around in the pan until dry, approximately 3 minutes. This method is called dry roasting in Japan and helps sauces adheres better to the noodles!
- 5Add noodles to your favorite recipe and enjoy!
The noodles and rice can be baked, sauteed, boiled or stir fried.
The noodles cannot be frozen.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Miracle Noodles are so versatile and a great substitute for noodles and rice! Once you get the hang of prepping them, they’ll become a staple in your keto kitchen. Honestly, who can resist all the recipes you can now enjoy?
We’re talking spaghetti meatballs, fettuccine alfredo and fried rice!
Watch how easy it is to create these 3 classic dishes with Miracle Noodles.
What are you excited to make with your next bag of Miracle Noodle?
For MIRACLE NOODLES you will need:
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodles