- 1Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix the first 4 ingredients together until smooth.
- 2Stir in the peanuts and salt. Gently add the salmon flakes.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown around the edges and firm to the touch.
- 4Serve over baby spinach with a drizzle of Lemon Aioli**, if desired.
**Easy Lemon Aioli: Stir together 2 tbsp mayo, 2 tsp melted butter, 1 tsp lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Bay Spice Salmon Cakes Recipe
Savor Bay Spice Salmon Cakes as an appetizer, part of dinner, or as a snack 🍽️😋 Check out the bonus Lemon Aioli recipe to add a little more pizazz to your Pizootz!
These scrumptious Bay Spice Salmon Cakes will WOW your family + friends. They don’t need to know you can whip up this elegant gourmet meal (or appetizer) in about 30 minutes. Pizootz Bay Spice Peanuts add a world of unique flavors inspired by the vibrant New Orlean’s French Quarter and its lively cuisine. Enjoy these Salmon Cakes on their own or add a fat boost with the bonus recipe of Easy Lemon Aoli. As they say in New Orleans, “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” (translation: “let the good times roll!”)
For Bay Spice Salmon Cakes you will need:
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1.45 oz Pizootz Bay Spice Peanuts, finely ground
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 oz cooked salmon*
- *To easily cook salmon for salmon cakes, drizzle olive oil in a frying pan heated to medium, add the salmon (skin-side down), cover with a lid, and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the salmon is firm to the touch. Cool for 10 minutes and then gently separate into flakes with a fork.
This recipe features the Bay Spice Pizootz that were included in our January 2019 Keto Krate.