- 1 Chop chicken breast into small strips.
- 2Slice 3 bell peppers and 1 small onion.
- 3Melt 2 TBSP of butter over medium heat in a frying pan and add minced garlic (about 1/2 a clove) and add veggies. Sauté veggies until tender.
- 4 Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream and cook for an additional minute.
- 5PPour mixture into a baking dish. Add 2 TBSP of butter to frying pan and cook chicken until done. Season with Italian seasonings, garlic salt, and parsley. Add to baking dish with veggies.
- 6Place 8 slices of provolone cheese on top and broil in the oven until bubbly.
Yumm!! Next time I’ll add mushrooms to this. 😉
You can follow Lauren on Instagram at Keytoketo_meals for more of her low carb recipes and keto tips.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Bowl Keto Recipe
Lauren is a happy fan of Keto Krate and she recently posted a keto recipe on her KeyToKeto_Meals Instagram page that looked so delicious – we just had to share it with you! 🙂
“This was so delicious! Another great recipe to cook for your entire family. My husband and kids had this in a toasted bun and I had mine in a bowl.”
For Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Bowl Keto Recipe you will need:
- Chicken breast
- 1 small onion.
- 2 TBSP of butter
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- Provolone cheese
- 3 bell peppers
- Minced garlic