- Grind High Key brownie bites to a powder in a food processor or blender.
- Combine ground brownie bites, almond flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix coconut oil and sweetener in a mixer at medium high speed until combined.
- Add egg to mixer and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients into mixer gradually until fully combined.
- Wrap dough in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator and roll out in between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll out into a large square, about ⅛ inch thick.
- Score with a knife or pastry cutter into individual squares. Poke each square with a fork to prevent rising.
- Transfer parchment paper with dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes until edges are starting to firm up (Note: dough will remain fairly soft until cooled).
- Transfer cookie sheet to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely (do not attempt to move crackers off of cookie sheet until cooled).
- Once cooled, break apart crackers at score marks. Store in an air-tight container.
Combine these graham crackers with the Know Brainer Food marshmallows and your favorite sugar-free chocolate for a decadent s’more without the guilt! Pro tip: If making s’mores at home, warm up marshmallows in the microwave or toast with a culinary torch for that campfire feel!
Makes about 16 graham crackers
Net Carbs 1.7g
¼ Cup (30 grams) ground HighKey brownie bites
¾ Cup Almond flour
1 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp Xanthan gum
¼ tsp Salt
¾ tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Cinnamon
1 ½ Tbsp Coconut oil
4 Tbsp Brown erythritol
Serving size: 2 graham crackers
Total Fat: 10.4g
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 3.5g