- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Combine the butter, almond flour, coconut flour, sweeteners, gelatin, and 1/4 cup of the pecans in a food processor. Pulse until wet crumbs form.
- 3Divide the dough into 28 pieces. Shape each piece into a log shape and twist gently. Put on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are golden. Cool completely.
- 5Melt the chocolate. Drizzle the chocolate on the cooled cookies or dip the tips of the cookies into the chocolate. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- 6Refrigerate to firm up the chocolate and crisp up the cookies.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Chocolate Pecan Shortbread Recipe
Christmas Baking has officially started! Stock up on butter, haul out your cookie sheets, and put on your fave Christmas playlist. Featuring Front Porch Sea Salt Pecans, these Chocolate Pecan Shortbread cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with chopped nuts, these cookies are perfectly sweetened and offer some crunch. Plus, they have Santa’s stamp of approval!
For Chocolate Pecan Shortbread you will need:
- 1 stick cold salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1/3 cup xylitol
- 12 tsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup Front Porch Sea Salt Pecans
- 4 oz sugar-free or 85% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Front Porch Sea Salt Pecans, chopped
This recipe features the Front Porch Sea Salt Pecans included in our December 2017 KetoKrate.