- 1In a small bowl add sliced avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper, and gently toss to combine.
- 2Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3On a flat surface, lay out one Paleo Wrap and place 1/3-1/2 of avocado mixture in the center of each wrap.
- 4Fold the paleo wrap inwards 1/2″ on two parallell sides, then roll until mixture is completely covered.
- 5Repeat with remaining wraps and avocado mixture. Makes 2-3 total.
- 6Add spring rolls to frying pan and fry until evenly golden brown and crispy, about 30 seconds on each side. (These do cook fast, so keep a close eye on the temperature)
- 7Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 8Allow to cool for 1 minute and then serve alone or with a ranch or cilantro dipping sauce.
- NotesMade with Paleo Wraps from the February Keto Krate. Enjoy!
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
LOW CARB AVOCADO SPRING ROLLS
For Avocado Spring Rolls you will need:
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced
- 3 TBS Diced red onion
- 1-2 TBS Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Paleo wraps
- 1 TBS Coconut oil
- Optional dipping sauce: Ranch / Cilantro Dipping Sauce