- 11Combine dry ingredients into a small bowl.
- 22Add in your egg and coconut oil and mix well to combine.
- 33Add a layer of fresh or frozen blueberries to the bottom of a lightly oiled ramekin or mug and then spoon the muffin batter over.
- 44Microwave for one minute.
- 55Flip it over onto a plate and enjoy!
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Blueberry Flaxseed Muffin
Some breakfasts are best enjoyed alone like this single serve blueberry flaxseed muffin! It’s easy to make and cooks quickly. We love using blueberries in recipes with warm cakes because blueberries absolutely burst with flavor. When cooked, blueberries soften and release their juices which we think taste better warm!
Use your judgement when it comes to microwave muffins. All microwaves are different – so start slow to test how powerful yours is. We like to opt for baking our “minute muffins” but sometimes you just need a quick solution. We microwaved ours for 1 minute and it turned out great. Try cooking for 45 seconds and see where you’re at!
For Blueberry Flaxseed Muffin you will need:
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted preferably
- 10 blueberries