☆☆☆ Fathead Pita Wedges Recipe ☆☆☆
Fat 7g | Net Carbs 2g
This simple keto recipe for Fathead Pita Wedges is great for dips and for dipping, and pairs exceptionally well with our Buffalo Bacon Keto Dip Recipe!
Fathead Pita Wedges Recipe
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- olive oil
- coarse salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the mozzarella and cream cheese until smooth and hot.
3. Add to a food processor with the remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth.
4. Divide into 2 balls and press into two 10-inch circles on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt.
6. Bake for 20-25 min or until golden brown. Cut into wedges.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks & ingredients to your doorstep each month, sign-up for Keto Krate today!