[vc_row][vc_column][sc_youtube video_id=”jMbFspAZ388″ width=”100%” height=”520″][vc_column_text]
Get your cheesecake on the go with this quick and easy recipe for cheesecake tarts![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Keto Cheesecake Tarts
Keto friendly cheesecake tarts topped with no sugar added berry jam
Write a review
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup sugar-free strawberry jam
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and start off by combining your melted butter with almond flour and mixing until it’s crumbly, but combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cupcake liners and press about 1-2 teaspoons of your almond flour crust mixture into each liner.
- Let these crusts bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes or until you see they’ve turned golden brown.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat 12 oz. of cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft and then add in 1 egg. Mix to combine.
- Then add ¼ cup of erythritol, or your favorite low carb sweetener, and mix.
- Next, add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and ¼ tsp of salt and mix one last time.
- Spoon your cheesecake filling onto the baked crusts and bake for about 20 minutes. The cheesecakes will have risen and be set, yet slightly jiggly on top.
- Let them cool on the counter for about 10 minutes and then top each one with a teaspoon of sugar-free jam. We used strawberry, but any flavor will work!
- Then add some fresh fruit over that. We used 3 blueberries for each mini cheesecake.
- Let them chill in the fridge overnight or as long as you can!
- Each tart is 175 calories - 16 grams of fat - 9 grams of protein - 2.8 grams of net carbs
Keto Krate | Keto Friendly Snacks to Your Door Every Month https://www.ketokrate.com/