☆☆☆ KetoKrate Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe ☆☆☆
Fat 41g | Net Carbs 5g
Nothing says autumn like “pumpkin,” and nothing says dessert like “cheesecake.” What happens when you combine the two? Beautiful, delicious, scrumptious things. Featuring Primal Noms’ Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake Mix, this month’s recipe is bound to be a winner at your Thanksgiving feast. Make sure you save room after devouring turkey, deviled eggs, and low-carb veggies. You won’t want a turkey-induced nap to distract you from KetoKrate Pumpkin Cheesecake bliss!
- 1 Primal Noms Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake Mix
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2.5 tbsp butter, softened
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup xylitol or erythritol
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350. Wrap aluminum foil around the outside of a 6-inch springform pan.
- Mix together the mug cake mix, almond flour, and butter in a stand mixer until crumbs forms and the butter is thoroughly incorporated. Press in the bottom and halfway up the sides of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese in the stand mixer until fluffy. Add the other filling ingredients and mix well, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling over the par baked crust. Place the aluminum foil-wrapped springform pan into a larger deep pan and pour hot water so it reaches halfway up the sides.
- Bake the cheesecake in the water bath in the oven for 60-70 minutes or until the center only jiggles slightly. Cool completely. Chill for 3-4 hours.
- Stir the powdered erythritol into the sour cream. Gently fold together the sour cream and whipped cream. Spread or pipe on top of the chilled cheesecake. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice, if desired
This recipe features the Primal Noms Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake included in our November 2019 KetoKrate.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!