Use your judgement when it comes to microwave muffins. All microwaves are different – so start slow to test how powerful yours is. We like to opt for baking our “minute muffins” but sometimes you just need a quick solution. We microwaved ours for 1 minute and it turned out great. Try cooking for 45 seconds and see where you’re at!
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted preferably
- 10 blueberries
- Combine dry ingredients into a small bowl.
- Add in your egg and coconut oil and mix well to combine.
- Add a layer of fresh or frozen blueberries to the bottom of a lightly oiled ramekin or mug and then spoon the muffin batter over.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Flip it over onto a plate and enjoy!
- Nutrition: This muffin is 327 calories, 27 grams of fat, 10 grams of protein and 4 net carbs.