☆☆☆ Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe ☆☆☆
Fat 39g | Net Carbs 10g
Let’s face it — chocolate is always the answer 🍫 Have a hard week? Add chocolate 👍 Want to celebrate something? Add chocolate 🎉
Keto’ers don’t have to miss out on this scrumptious solution! After all, indulgence doesn’t have to be synonymous with weight gain or binging.
We know you’ll love this delightful dessert — especially because Coco Polo is the secret ingredient 🌰 🍫 Add a scoop of your favorite Keto ice cream and dive into the soft, buttery cakey outside and molten chocolate inside.
Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 2.82-ounce Coco Polo Toasted Hazelnut Milk Chocolate bar
- 1/4 cup erythritol or xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Melt the butter, chocolate, and sweetener in the microwave or on low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat, and stir in the vanilla, almond flour, and cocoa until smooth. Mix in the beaten eggs.
- Divide between 4 well greased ramekins or small oven-safe coffee cups. Bake for 14 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Serve in the bakeware or invert onto plates.
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for Keto Krate today!