- Mix all ingredients in a blender until combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place molds in freezer and allow to freeze completely (roughly 6 hours).
Air Fryer Method
- Once all shrimp are coated, place into a lightly greased air fryer basket. Lightly spray shrimp with coconut oil.
- Bake in air fryer at 400 degrees for 6 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Salt to taste.
Stove Top Method
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan at medium high heat.
- Once oil is starting to lightly sizzle, add shrimp into pan. Cook on both sides until cooked through and golden brown, roughly 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove shrimp onto a paper towel lined plate. Salt to taste.
Mix all sauce ingredients together and serve with shrimp.
Coconut Shrimp with Peach Sriracha Dipping Sauce
Net Carbs 5.3g
32oz jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
60g pork rinds
4 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
Coconut oil spray (for air fryer) or 4 Tbsp coconut oil (for stove top)
8 Tbsp sugar-free peach jelly
1 tsp sriracha
Red pepper flakes to taste
Total Servings for Recipe: 4
Serving size: 8oz shrimp
Total Fat: 13.4g
Saturated Fat: 7.4g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 12.3g