- 1Fry pancetta on medium-high heat, until golden and crisp, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate. (Bacon can be used in place of pancetta)
- 2Blend sour cream and cream cheese in a food processor or mixer.
- 3Transfer cream cheese and sour cream mix into a bowl and stir in the cooked pancetta, and remaining ingredients.
- 4Enjoy with flax crackers, pork rinds, or your favorite veggies!
- NOTESDip is 2.6 net carbs per serving
The flax crackers pictured in this recipe are made by Foods Alive, featured in the March Keto Krate!
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Green Onion and Pancetta Dip
For Green Onion and Pancetta Dip you will need:
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 oz pancetta, cooked
- Salt and Pepper to taste