- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F and start off by combining your melted butter with almond flour and mixing until it’s crumbly, but combined.
- 2Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cupcake liners and press about 1-2 teaspoons of your almond flour crust mixture into each liner.
- 3Let these crusts bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes or until you see they’ve turned golden brown.
- 4To make the cheesecake filling, beat 12 oz. of cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft and then add in 1 egg. Mix to combine.
- 5Then add ¼ cup of erythritol, or your favorite low carb sweetener, and mix.
- 6Next, add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and ¼ tsp of salt and mix one last time.
- 7Spoon your cheesecake filling onto the baked crusts and bake for about 20 minutes. The cheesecakes will have risen and be set, yet slightly jiggly on top.
- 8Let them cool on the counter for about 10 minutes and then top each one with a teaspoon of sugar-free jam. We used strawberry, but any flavor will work!
- 9Then add some fresh fruit over that. We used 3 blueberries for each mini cheesecake.
- 10Let them chill in the fridge overnight or as long as you can!
If you’d like to receive a new selection of Keto friendly snacks to your doorstep each month, sign-up for KetoKrate today!
Keto Cheesecake Tarts
Sometimes you just have a craving for cheesecake. The great thing about the Keto diet is that cheesecake is a delicious dessert we can indulge in nearly guilt free.
High in fat, moderate in protein and low in carbs it’s actually a pretty complete Keto food. To be completely honest I’ve eaten cheesecake for breakfast on Keto and felt no remorse.
Get your cheesecake on the go with this quick and easy recipe for cheesecake tarts!
For KETO CHEESECAKE TARTS you will need:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup sugar-free strawberry jam
- ¼ cup blueberries