Keto Cheesecake Tarts
Sometimes you just have a craving for cheesecake.
The great thing about the keto diet is that cheesecake is a delicious dessert we can indulge in nearly guilt free.
High in fat, moderate in protein and low in carbs it’s actually a pretty complete Keto food. To be completely honest I’ve eaten cheesecake for breakfast on Keto and felt no remorse.
Get your cheesecake on the go with this quick and easy recipe for cheesecake tarts!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and start off by combining your melted butter with almond flour and mixing until it’s crumbly, but combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cupcake liners and press about 1-2 teaspoons of your almond flour crust mixture into each liner.
- Let these crusts bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes or until you see they’ve turned golden brown.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat 12 oz. of cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft and then add in 1 egg. Mix to combine.
- Then add ¼ cup of erythritol, or your favorite low carb sweetener, and mix.
- Next, add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and ¼ tsp of salt and mix one last time.
- Spoon your cheesecake filling onto the baked crusts and bake for about 20 minutes. The cheesecakes will have risen and be set, yet slightly jiggly on top.
- Let them cool on the counter for about 10 minutes and then top each one with a teaspoon of sugar-free jam. We used strawberry, but any flavor will work!
- Then add some fresh fruit over that. We used 3 blueberries for each mini cheesecake.
- Let them chill in the fridge overnight or as long as you can!
stromectol order18 weeks ago
Shela Ison18 weeks ago
Ben Cheshire18 weeks ago
Shawnee Monnier19 weeks ago
65621 weeks ago
Phibbom21 weeks ago
pharmeasy26 weeks ago
Best buy canada online31 weeks ago
canadian pharmacy38 weeks ago
pharmacie41 weeks ago
canada pharmacy42 weeks ago
canadian pharmacies online44 weeks ago
ascesia45 weeks ago
obgtml46 weeks ago
tadalafil without a doctor's prescription48 weeks ago
.51 weeks ago
NUTRITION FACTS & SERVING SIZE IS WRONG51 weeks ago
grace51 weeks ago