- Trim ends and peel outer layer of lemongrass. Cut into 4 inch pieces.
- Add ginger, lemongrass, lime zest, lime juice, and chicken broth into saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat down to medium low and simmer for 10 minutes
- Strain broth to remove lemongrass, ginger, and zest and return broth to saucepan
- Add chicken to broth and bring to boil
- Turn heat down to medium low, add mushrooms and simmer until chicken is cooked thoroughly (about 15-20 minutes)
- Add in coconut milk, fish sauce, monk fruit, chili garlic sauce, and paprika. Let simmer on low heat for at least 20 minutes to let flavors combine.
- Portion into bowls. Garnish with basil, cilantro, and Dang Tropical Mango Coconut Chips. Serve with a lime wedge.
- Pro tip: Stir well and let your Dang Tropical Mango Coconut Chips sit for 5 minutes. This will allow the Coconut Chips to soften and take on the texture of noodles!
Net Carbs 4.7g
1 1” piece of ginger, peeled
2 stalks of fresh lemongrass
Zest of two limes
¼ cup fresh lime juice
6 cups chicken broth
1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in 1 inch pieces
8oz shiitake mushrooms, chopped
1 can (13.5 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
3 Tbsp fish sauce
1.5 Tbsp Monk Fruit (or other granulated sugar alternative)
4 tsp chili garlic sauce
½ tsp paprika
45 grams Dang Foods Tropical Mango Coconut Chips
Fresh basil leaves
Serving size: 1/6th of pot
Total Fat: 19g
Saturated Fat: 12.1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 10.2g
Sugar Alcohol: 3g