No matter which team is winning, you’re gonna score big and please the crowd with this Buffalo Bacon Game-Day Dip. Crazy Go Nuts Buffalo Walnuts are the secret ‘sauce’ in this recipe and are sure to have your fans screaming ‘touchdown!’ Serve this delicious keto friendly dip with celery, our fathead pita wedge recipe or low carb crackers. This recipe makes enough for 8 so you won’t have to catch penalties for illegal blocking of the dip. To avoid unnecessary roughing with the cracker penalties, serve this dip while still warm.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Stir together 1/2 cup of the chopped nuts with the other dip ingredients until well combined.
- Spread in a pie plate.
- Sprinkle on the remaining chopped nuts and bacon crumbles. Bake for 20 min or until hot.
- Drizzle with blue cheese or ranch dressing if desired.
- Serve with Fathead Pita Wedges or raw veggies
- Crazy Go Nuts Buffalo Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, optional