Christmas Baking has officially started!
Stock up on butter, haul out your cookie sheets, and put on your fave Christmas playlist. Featuring Front Porch Sea Salt Pecans, these Chocolate Pecan Shortbread cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with chopped nuts, these cookies are perfectly sweetened and offer some crunch. Plus, they have Santa’s stamp of approval!
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter, almond flour, coconut flour, sweeteners, gelatin, and 1/4 cup of the pecans in a food processor. Pulse until wet crumbs form.
- Divide the dough into 28 pieces. Shape each piece into a log shape and twist gently. Put on the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are golden. Cool completely
5. Melt the chocolate. Drizzle the chocolate on the cooled cookies or dip the tips of the cookies into the chocolate. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
6. Refrigerate to firm up the chocolate and crisp up the cookies.