Nothing says autumn like “Pumpkin Cheesecake.”
Beautiful, delicious, scrumptious.
This recipe is bound to be a winner at your Thanksgiving feast. Save your fork and leave room for dessert! You don't want to miss out on this dreamy, velvety, creamy, Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- Preheat oven to 350. Wrap aluminum foil around the outside of a 6-inch springform pan.
- Mix together the mug cake mix, almond flour, and butter in a stand mixer until crumbs forms and the butter is thoroughly incorporated. Press in the bottom and halfway up the sides of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese in the stand mixer until fluffy. Add the other filling ingredients and mix well, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling over the par baked crust. Place the aluminum foil-wrapped springform pan into a larger deep pan and pour hot water so it reaches halfway up the sides.
- Bake the cheesecake in the water bath in the oven for 60-70 minutes or until the center only jiggles slightly. Cool completely. Chill for 3-4 hours.
- Stir the powdered erythritol into the sour cream. Gently fold together the sour cream and whipped cream. Spread or pipe on top of the chilled cheesecake. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice, if desire