These peanut butter truffles are an easy dessert to whip up for company. They’ve only got 4 ingredients and require no baking!
In fact, they taste quite similar to the peanut butter cups you may find in stores!
It’s important to use powdered erythritol here since you won’t be heating these truffles. Erythritol has a much harder time dissolving than granulated erythritol so powdered works best. If you’ve only got granulated erythritol on hand, grab a cup of it and throw it in a Nutribullet or blender and let it go for a few minutes. You’ll have powdered erythritol in no time!
We used Lily’s Sugar-free Chocolate Chips as our chocolate in this recipe. You can sprinkle on some toppings of your choice while that chocolate is still wet. Maybe shredded coconut, slivered almonds or sea salt!
Let us know what you come up with!
Reminiscent of peanut butter cups, this is a great low carb alternative!
- Start by mixing your peanut butter, melted butter and powdered erythritol together.
- If your peanut butter batter is too runny and doesn’t stick, put in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, or your hands, roll out about 2 tablespoons of your batter in your hands to form small balls. Lay them out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and chill in the fridge for an additional 30 minutes. You want them to be very cold for the next step.
- Melt 6 oz. of sugar-free chocolate in a small, deep bowl for 10-20 seconds a time in the microwave, stirring in between.
- Give your chocolate a good stir, it should be runny enough to fall off a spoon in ribbons but not too runny that it doesn’t coat your peanut butter truffles.
- Place one truffle at a time into the bowl and using a spoon, rotate it onto all its sides, coating it evenly in chocolate. Use a fork to lift it up and allow the excess chocolate to fall off.
- Place the truffles back on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and let them chill for about an hour. Enjoy!
Bev Banfield19 weeks ago
欧洲卡一卡二卡三爱区26 weeks ago
thignee27 weeks ago
Summer Marcantel50 weeks ago
Buhentece52 weeks ago