Lauren is a happy fan of KetoKrate and she recently posted a keto recipe on her KeyToKeto_Meals Instagram page that looked so delicious – we just had to share it with you!
“This was so delicious! Another great recipe to cook for your entire family. My husband and kids had this in a toasted bun and I had mine in a bowl.”~ Lauren
- Chop chicken breast into small strips.
- Slice 3 bell peppers and 1 small onion.
- Melt 2 TBSP of butter over medium heat in a frying pan and add minced garlic (about 1/2 a clove) and add veggies. Sauté veggies until tender.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream and cook for an additional minute.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Add 2 TBSP of butter to frying pan and cook chicken until done. Season with Italian seasonings, garlic salt, and parsley. Add to baking dish with veggies.
- Place 8 slices of provolone cheese on top and broil in the oven
thick naked models5 weeks ago
bog naked tits5 weeks ago
XXXXX9 weeks ago
occuple22 weeks ago
insta29 weeks ago
https://Www.Piassa.net/haber/ilk-finalist-akincilar-116230 weeks ago
Buhentece44 weeks ago