Lauren is a happy fan of KetoKrate and she recently posted a keto recipe on her KeyToKeto_Meals Instagram page that looked so delicious – we just had to share it with you!
“This was so delicious! Another great recipe to cook for your entire family. My husband and kids had this in a toasted bun and I had mine in a bowl.”~ Lauren
- Chop chicken breast into small strips.
- Slice 3 bell peppers and 1 small onion.
- Melt 2 TBSP of butter over medium heat in a frying pan and add minced garlic (about 1/2 a clove) and add veggies. Sauté veggies until tender.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream and cook for an additional minute.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Add 2 TBSP of butter to frying pan and cook chicken until done. Season with Italian seasonings, garlic salt, and parsley. Add to baking dish with veggies.
- Place 8 slices of provolone cheese on top and broil in the oven