- In a small bowl add sliced avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper, and gently toss to combine.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- On a flat surface, lay out one Paleo Wrap and place 1/3-1/2 of avocado mixture in the center of each wrap.
- Fold the paleo wrap inwards 1/2″ on two parallel sides, then roll until mixture is completely covered.
- Repeat with remaining wraps and avocado mixture. Makes 2-3 total.
- Add spring rolls to frying pan and fry until evenly golden brown and crispy, about 30 seconds on each side. (These do cook fast, so keep a close eye on the temperature).
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute and then serve alone or with a ranch or cilantro dipping sauce.